Tuesday, October 30, 2007

宜家IKEA, bring me home!



IKEA 四海为一家. 让我感觉四海如一家.财IKEA, 宜家. (这是不是很好的广告词? 我自己想的哦!)

IKEA is cool! I'm very excited that we have one in KL and one in Budapest (2 actually). When you're there you don't feel like you're in Budapest. Feel like back to KL! Hohohoho, I am now Budapest IKEA family member (it’s absolutely FREE!)

I love IKEA Budapest! I like the way they're always just all laid out and you can follow the little arrows and just wander around on a path. You don't have to think about which way to go. It was really crowded, as usual, but it didn't even matter, I was that excited. The item is about 98% similar to KL. That 2 % are fantastic!



(妈妈的摇摇椅)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Lam,

Pretty interesting life you have there. Post more pics, I love to see them. I love to see Europe scenery.

From: Cheu in INTI-UC

LAM Honloong said...

oh yeah!
Thank you!